Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BUSY!

I've fallen off of the band wagon as it relates to "blogging." We've been so busy. Painting is consuming our lives. We're soooo close though. These pictures are out of date, but better than nothing.

We're kicked out until Friday because the floors are being finished and I'm a painting machine. Matt's becoming a professional bachelor party attendee. I'll get a paint brush in his hand one of these days.

Here are some shots of things that we've done lately. I will try to post again over the weekend. I can't make any promises. Luckily, my sister has been a huge help and mom and dad are coming this weekend to help.

1.) Here's the den looking into the kitchen. Noteworthy items... fridge and pendant lights.


2.) Main room... I painted the ceiling and look a fan!

3.) Front porch columns and lights...


No comments:

Post a Comment